Ch-Ch-Changes

Hello hello.
I'm here, I'm here!!

It's nearly been a month since my last post and man do I feel guilty.  I have been keeping up to date with all of your blogs but mine, uhh not so much.  But, I do have some very valid reasons.  I started the year off great with a beautiful Year 1 class.  Then about 2 weeks ago I was asked to take another position within my school and go to a Year 3 class.  Their teacher had been offered another role and I'm taking her class.  It's been great and hard at the same time.  I was all settled in with my class and the Year 1 curriculum and now I'm getting to know my new class and the Year 3 curriculum. 
I have been enjoying it as I have never taught this year level before. 

My other reason is my house.  My partner and I built our first home and moved in nearly a year ago.  We have an acre and so as you can guess there's lots to do inside and out.  We are very fortunate that my Dad is a landscaper and is very good at what he does.  He and my partner started laying some turf out the back today.  It's only a baby step, but man I was excited when I saw some colour out there.


This is our backyard.
As you can see we have a long way to go.
 
 
Here is my Dad.
He is certainly one of the hardest working people I know.
 
I'm hoping to take have some pics of the new class soon.
Have a great weekend wherever you are.

0 comments:

Post a Comment




Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button

Followers

Search This Blog