What I'm Wearing Wednesday

One more day, one more day!
Ahhhh holidays are so close I can smell them. 
Today I'm linking up with Jivey for What I'm Wearing Wednesday. 


This week I started an Instagram account called whattheteacherwears - http://instagram.com/whattheteacherwears - check it out.  This is where I will post outfit ideas for teachers.  The photos I am posting are from my Instagram page.





I am loving the monochrome trend right now and started the week off with this look. 



Pocket Printed Tee - Portmans - Here
Ankle Zip Sateen Pant - Glassons - Here
2 Layer Alloy Necklace - Adorne - Here
Mouse Ballerina Flat - Marc by Marc Jacobs - Here  





 
 
 
If you know me you know that I lovvvvve
a statement necklace and wear one nearly everyday.  They just make any outfit POP.  A neon blazer helps too.

Boxy Tee - Portmans - Here
Blazer - Bardot
Midi Skirt - Cue
Flats - Mimco
Tribal Necklace - Lovisa - Here




Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up! Heading over to follow you on instagram! I love your outfits so far! :o)
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jivey - great idea for a link up!

      Alex :)

      Delete




Powered by Blogger.

Grab My Button

Followers

Search This Blog